Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I Got 'Em! I Finally Got 'Em!!

Just about any time you ride through CRR, deer will suddenly appear and run across the road, right in front of you. It's like they appear out of nowhere. This gets me almost as excited as when I get to see the river. The sad part is they appear and run away so fast, I never get a picture. That is...until THIS time. I rounded a corner, and THERE THEY WERE!!! I couldn't believe it. Luckily, my friend, Karen, was holding my camera so I was able to get it out and ready pretty soon. I rolled just a little bit closer to get a good angle above the side view mirror. It's like they just posed for me and held...except for one of them. He couldn't pull himself away from a little munch. 

I'm so excited I finally got them on camera. I felt almost like I had gotten a 10-point buck. (sigh) I may not get 'em again but I did THIS time. Just sayin'...

 AREN'T THEY GORGEOUS?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment